BUYING FULL CONTAINER LOADS
As general guideline, if you have the resources (financial, distribution capability, sales power, warehouse space, internal systems, etc.) it is in your best interest to buy full container loads for the simple reason it provides the greatest net benefit. I.E. more product equals more savings. However, we realize not all businesses are equal and thus what works for some will not work for others.
For some, ordering full containers on a regular basis works great. The container arrives, they stock the shelves, and by the time their sales reps have finished selling the product, the next container has arrived ready to be unpacked.
If you’re trying to decide what is right for your business, we have outlined some frequently asked questions to help you think through everything that is involved:
HOW MANY BACK CHAIR BAGS COME IN A CONTAINER?
A container order of Back Chair Bags will start at a range anywhere from 1,200 – 13,500 units. All container orders are based on units.
- Less than container load (LCL) orders start at 1,200 units & one pattern. There would be a possibility to split that into 2 patterns that will be reviewed and possibly subject to additional charges.
- 20 foot container orders start at minimum of 6,750 units you can have 1-5 patterns or sold color designs if desired.
- 40 foot container orders start at minimum of 13,500 units you can have 1-10 patterns or sold color designs if desired. Each design must be in 1,200 increments.
CAN I CHOOSE WHICH PATTERNS/COLORS?
Absolutely, yes. We offer a wide selection of PATTERNS & SOLID COLORS and we even offer custom design meaning if you have a pattern or color you prefer our design team can help you put it together. So you can mix and match as you please.
HOW LONG DOES A CONTAINER ORDER TAKE?
From time of order until time of delivery you can expect the whole process to take 60-65 days. The first 30 days are for production with the last 30-35 days assigned for shipping. The more complex an order is will likely increase the lead time.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CUSTOMS, DUTIES, AND TAXES?
Unless otherwise desired, we will handle the logistics and import requirements, including customs, duties, and taxes. We make it easy for you to get the Back Chair Bag LLC. products you need, at the destination you want, in the most efficient and effective manner.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE MATERIAL UP FRONT?
YES, we will require a 50% deposit before production starts. You are not expected to pay the final payment until the bags are complete and ready to ship to our port to be loaded onto the ship to head to your location.
HOW DO I PURCHASE LCL, 20 FT or 40 FT CONTAINERS OF SBACK CHAIR BAGS?
If you’re interested, then let’s talk. We want to hear about your goals. If there’s an opportunity to buy full container loads, great. For this conversation you should be prepared to discuss:
- Your estimated annual purchase volumes.
- Type of patterns / colors.
- Any target pricing you might have. If you have a cost target in mind, lets have an open conversation about it.